The Lying Leper

He speaks the truth!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sweaty, Sweaty, Sweaty

It sure is sweaty.

Some kind of icy death would be nice right now. Crisp, cool, icy death. Boy would that be a relief! To not have to go on for another minute in this 3am sauna. Imagine, dying in a wonderfully frozen wasteland...

Death to sweat!




Sorry about all this- heat induced. So hot, a man just can't make sense. Idea! Let's all just pretend the above is extremely poor poetry. Otherwise the authorities, well, crazies shouldnt be blogging, now should they? Could be dangerous. Maybe I ought to Haiku my post...


So very sweaty,
Appetising cold death,
Die heat.

3 Comments:

Blogger wecrosscreek said...

Ah sweat,... where is thy sting?
How long shall I labor here in my own fluid?

Deodorant,... Deodorant,...
Sweet life giving, deodorant...
Only you are my one true friend.

Never asking, only giving of yourself...
Come to me my cakey lover... to my arm pit you shall go!!!

(you crack me up max!)

5:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen brother. This heat is killing me! Why didn't i move in with Brenden AFTER summer when I had fully made use of the air-conditioning and back yard pool? The follies of love :p

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try living in Finland for a while. last saturday when I was outside for maybe an hour my feet got so cold I didn't feel my right foot until the next morning.. creepy.
I miss summer *sigh*

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home