The Lying Leper

He speaks the truth!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

God's diet and Dad the murderer

Ahhhh, today. I had a 9-5 shift at my cinema job, and thanks to my 'fight the automobile' revolution (i dont have a licence) I have to walk to work. And it is raining in a very serious way. Normally my dad would give me a lift in these circumstances, but he had a court thing to go to involving getting a alchohol licence for a cafe he's building.

So i'm stuck walking in the freezing rain. God is not just pissing down on me, He has slit His bladder open and tipped it's contents onto my poor umbrella-less self. (speaking of which, God has very clear-coloured urine, maybe He should get that checked out? I was always told that if it was clear you didnt have enough iron in your diet. Yellow= healthy fellow. Although I guess Him being immortal means He probably doesnt have to worry about his diet. Still, we want to keep Him in shape, who wants a fat God? Not me thats for sure!)

Anyway, I get to work soaked beyond belief, deciding i need to invest in one of those noisy car things or an umbrella. My co-workers reveal that apparently today is something called 'walk-to-work day'. So everyone at work thinks im REALLY dedicated to this special day, and all look at me a bit funny. I reassure them that i didnt know about this cause, and that it was just that dad couldnt give me a lift. Everyone then looks at me like im neglected and have a bad father, so i reassure them further by saying 'dont worry, he would have given me a lift if he didnt have to show up at COURT.'

Ok good, so now they all think my dear father is some mass-murdering nutcase who dumps his victim's bodies in a sea of their own torture-induced tears. Thats just dandy. I move on to an exhausting day of work at the cinema, its school holidays which means lots of screaming children. Unfortunately they arent screaming in pain, but in some kind of...its hard to explain... you know, that look kids have? This disgustingly free, innocent joy. That joy that requires tipping over popcorn and making inhumane amounts of noise.

After work i went to the pub for a bite to eat, then another bar for a sip to drink (lemonade of course) and got home and typed in my online journal the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

thanks anonymous for that helpful auction hint, that satisfies all my auction needs.

Its good to see that junk mail can infest my blog too...

11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home